Skins are an indispensable part of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. Millions of users around the world are willing to spend real money to purchase a beautiful in-game item. To date, a huge number of them have been created. The price can vary significantly – from a few cents to tens of thousands of dollars. Many users today have made a real business on the fact that they sell CSGO skins for cash. Some gamers are doing it on Steam, while others prefer to sell the items on third-party sites that specialize in similar functionality.
Naturally, if a player wants to achieve real success in trading skins, he should understand which weapon models are the most popular among the target audience right now. Speaking of the most popular skins, it is worth noting the following:
- M4A4 | Desolate Space. For a long time, it has been the most in-demand among CS:GO players. Explain this quite simply, because for a long time M4A4 has been the most sought-after weapon for the defense side. Also, players were attracted by the nice skin design and low cost, which never exceeded 15 USD. Interestingly, some gamers didn’t give up using this skin even after the M4A1-S was improved. Perhaps this is the one option that will be relevant to any trend in the most iconic game of the 21st century.
- AWP | Atheris. Naturally, almost every player at least once in his life tried himself as a sniper. And what is important to having a sniper in Counter-Strike? Naturally, attractive skin will able to attract the attention of both partners and opponents. The presented option is optimal for the player to solve this issue. It has been actively used for four years by both professional players and those users who just want to have fun.
- Glock-18 | Synth Leaf. This skin was added in 2019. It was one of the new weapons that went into the St. Marc collection. It looks confident and promising, thanks to its modest and refined design. It is an ideal option for those players who do not have a large budget to buy skins but still want to have a popular in-game item in their inventory.
- USP-S Neo-Noir. Presented skin will certainly appeal to those users who are fond of watching movies made in the genre of art-house. The interesting color palette, as well as the images on the gun, attract the attention of even those players who buy a conditional Desert Eagle in the first round. It makes no sense to turn down such a weapon.
- Desert Eagle | Printstream. This is a weapon that can change the game if the gamer knows how to handle it. As statistics show, the Desert Eagle is the most popular gun in the eco-rounds. In turn, the Printstream skin has been very popular among the target audience for a long time. Among the obvious advantages are the laconic but majestic design, as well as the relatively low cost.
Of course, each skin can both please the user and scare him away. This is influenced by many factors. Before buying a new in-game item, the user needs to make sure that it will be relevant in a few years. After all, if the demand for it decreases among the players, it will be extremely difficult to sell it. Do not forget that the skins themselves do not affect the gameplay, so it is important to pay attention to the visual quality of a particular item.