Having problems having fun? We are here to make sure that you have fun in our website. Ask us anything and send us an email if you are having problems at PlayPlayFun. We will try our best to answer all questions from technical issues, business partnership and advertising opportunities.
How Do I Play Match Adventure in English
In order to play Match 3 Adventure in English, please go to settings as soon as possible and tap/click on the “World” icon:
Once clicked/tapped, you will find an option to change the language to English.
How Do I Activate Full Screen Mode When Playing a Game?
At the bottom of the game play screen, you can find the following buttons:
From the left to the right:
- Focus mode: darken the background so that you can focus more on your game
- Favourite button: add your the game as your favourite
- Full-screen button: this is to play the game in full screen. This is also useful to play certain games on mobile devices such as Bitlife Simulator.
- Flag button: to report an issue with the game
- Share button: to share the game to your social media
How to Play Unity WebGL Games on Your Browser
Unity WebGL is a unity games deployed as an HTML5 games. Therefore, in general, the games will be playable in most browsers. To check if your browser supports WebGL, please use this WebGL browser support checker. If you would like more information WebGL, please visit this wikipedia link about WebGL.
If you are using Chrome and unable to play the game, please check this guide to enable WebGL on Chrome.
How to Play UNITY Games on Your Browser
Unity Web Player is required to Play Unity Games on Your Browsers.
If your browser is Chrome:
- Launch Chrome, type chrome://flags/ on the URL address, and press Enter
- Scroll down until you spot “Enable NPAPI, Mac, Windows” and see that the link is ‘Enable’. Click on it, and see it turn to ‘Disable’
- At the bottom, a button ‘Relaunch now’ will appear. Click it
For other browsers:
- Download Unity Web Player
- Install it
- Restart your browser and play
How to Play HTML5 Games on Your Browser
HTML5 games generally are compatible with all browsers. However, if you still can’t play HTML5 games, please update your browser to its latest version
How to Play FLASH Games on Your Browser
There are two possibilities why Flash Games does not run on your browser:
Your browser does not have Adobe Flash Player system plugin
Please go to Adobe Flash Player download page to download and install Adobe Flash Player by following its instruction
Your browser does have Adobe Flash Player, but it is blocked or not allowed
Adobe has done a good job compiling information on how to enable their Flash Player for various browsers. Please check them out for a thorough and detail instruction:
- Enable Flash Player for Internet Explorer
- Enable Flash Player for FireFox
- Enable Flash Player for Chrome
I can’t find the close advertisement button before the game start. Help?
Some games do have advertisement, for example Kingdom Rush Frontiers. Please wait about 5-10 seconds and a close button will appear and you can go start your game as soon as it is finish loading.
I want to have my game on your fun website. Whom should I talk to?
Please visit our Developer’s Section or contact fun_master at firstname.lastname@example.org