The realm of online casinos has vastly grown over the past few years in Australia. It soared throughout 2020 and 2021, partly due to the coronavirus disease pandemic, which prompted Aussie casino lovers to look for new options to get their adrenaline fix. Increased demand for online gambling caused the widespread growth of Australian online casino PayPal sites. PayPal is a secure cashier method used by hundreds of thousands of Australians to move funds on-and-off online betting platforms. Needless to say, it’s one of the most popular global online payment methods.
If you wish to give this global e-wallet a try at an Australian online casino that accepts PayPal, we suggest reading this article before doing that. On this page, you’ll find out how PayPay online betting sites operate and why it may be in your best interest to use this popular payment service when gambling online. In addition to this, this article also guides you through several other highly favoured transaction methods by Aussie gamblers.
How does PayPal work?
PayPal is one of the top global electronic wallets that enable users to send, receive, and store funds. It is accepted in pretty much all countries in the world, including Australia. Users can select between a multitude of currencies such as AUD, CAD, USD, and EUR, among many others.
Before you can make a deposit at an online casino that accept PayPal, you have to create a PayPal account, which is an uncomplicated process that takes just a few minutes.
Benefits of gambling on online casino PayPal sites
PayPal is a widely used payment service to play popular casino games such as pokies, roulette, poker, and blackjack. If you’re considering paying for your casino entertainment using this renowned payment brand, here is the list of advantages of creating a PayPal casino account.
- Works for deposits and withdrawals – Not only can you fund your account but you can also withdraw your winnings using PayPal
- Speed – Instant PayPal transfers are an unbeatable benefit of making deposits and withdrawing winnings
- Security – With state-of-the-art data encryption technology, real-time transfer monitoring as well as seller and buyer protection policies, the service is highly secure.
- With PayPal, you can be sure that you chose a safe casino – The presence of the PayPal payment method at an online casino is an indicator that you’re dealing with a trustworthy and reputable online betting site. As one of the major processors of online transfers in the world with an excellent reputation, they tend to be partners with only trustworthy companies in the iGaming business.
- It’s easy to use – You just need to enter the sum you want to deposit. Your money will then be instantly moved to your casino account.
- It works on portable devices – You can be sure that your favourite online casino PayPal site has a plethora of mobile games for you to enjoy thanks to seamless and fast PayPal transfers. Available on mobile devices, PayPal transfers can be made from any place as long as you have a reliable internet connection.
Cons of using PayPal at a Casino
Even the most reputable and popular payment processors have their flows. In the case of PayPal, these include:
- If the system is suspicious about your transaction, it can freeze your account for some time.
- Even though the number of PayPal casinos continues to grow, they are still not as widespread as Neteller casinos, for instance.
- You’ll have to pay withdrawal fees.
How to make a deposit at a PayPal Casino
There’s nothing easier than making a deposit at a PayPal casino. Here is how PayPal deposits typically work:
- After you have logged in to your player account, go to the casino banking section.
- Choose PayPal in the deposit section.
- Enter your PayPal email.
- Enter the sum you wish to deposit and confirm the transfer.
- Wait for the funds to be moved to your player account. This typically won’t take more than a few seconds.
How to withdraw your winnings with PayPal
PayPal cashouts at online casinos are a seamless process. This is how it usually works:
- Head over to the withdrawal section.
- Pick ‘PayPal’ and enter the sum you wish to withdraw.
- Finally, confirm your request. The processing time varies from casino to casino. The best operators pay out within several hours, while others may take much more time, up to 48 hours.
Other popular payment methods in Australia
Other popular payment solutions in Australian online casinos include Neteller, Instadebit, and ecoPayz. Just like PayPal, all these cashier methods can be safely used to make deposits and withdrawals at an online casino.
With fiat payments aside, the industry’s most celebrated Aussie betting sites now accept crypto coins as a viable cahier method. Choosing to play at a casino where you can make crypto payments couldn’t be recommended enough. To explain, not a single fiat payment service can match the convenience, security, and ease of crypto transfers. On top of that, as a decentralized form of digital money, Bitcoin and other popular cryptocurrencies ensure absolute anonymity. As a result, players don’t need to fear that their banking details or personal information can get into the wrong hands.
What cryptocurrencies are available to Aussie players? Well, apart from Bitcoin, the leading crypto coin in the world, Assie players can take advantage of Ethereum, Litecoin, Solana, Tether, Ripple, Dogecoin, and Bitcoin Cash, among others.
Many reputable offshore online betting sites with a big selection of crypto games, from blackjack to pokies, welcome Aussie players with wonderful bonus deals. Before you decide to take advantage of those, make sure that you verify the reputation of your chosen casino by checking its licensing information.
A ton of games at your best Australian online casino PayPal site are waiting for you!
Undoubtedly, the popularity of online casinos increased massively over the past few years. As a result, we can also expect to see a rise in the number of PayPal casino sites in Australia in the coming years. Using PayPal is very convenient and effective as the service enables punters to move real money on-and-off their casino accounts seamlessly. There are plenty of PayPal pokies, table games, and live dealer casino sites supporting this payment solution. Pick a decent online casino Australia PayPal site and enjoy your playing time!