Sometimes in the future, The Earth is no more. But, you have a chance to build a colony in space. The Final Earth 2 is a vertical city builder in space. Gather resources, build a colony and do research to improve the quality of life.
Features of The Final Earth 2
- Build a huge city with thousands of inhabitants, all fully simulated!
- Well over 50 buildings to build
- Over fifty different buildings to discover!
- Great, fully original music by Stijn Cappetijn!
- Discover the story in scenarios, or go wild in Free Play or Sandbox mode.
- There might even be a secret society...
InstructionFollow the tutorial. Use Mouse to Play. Manage your colony. Study the graphs and optimize your colony so that they work efficiently... and oh... make sure to keep your population happy!
StoryIt's 2142, and earth is a wasteland. You built a space ship, but now your food is running out. Fortunately, you see a world just in time. It is a bit small, but certainly better than nothing. You build some farms and houses, and fulfill the basic needs of your citizens. Then, it's time to build the true city of the future! Research advanced technology and make your city grow to a huge metropolis. When your tiny world gets too small, fly to other worlds with space ships, or even build teleporters.
If you enjoy this game, here's other games that we recommend you try: The Bonfire: Forsaken Lands, The Bonfire II: Uncharted Shores and Idle Mining Empire.