Press, Reviews and Achievements
* Best Games from April 2021, myappfree.com, May 2021
* The Best New Mobile Strategy Games of 2020, pocketgamer, 17 January 2021
* Featured under “Be The First To Play” Category on the Play Store, 26 November 2020
* Pocket Gamer Connects, 2020 – Winner The Big Indie Pitch #2 Mobile Edition
* Tokyo Game Show, 2019 – Indie Game Area Official Selection
* Gamescom, 2020 – Indie Booth Arena Online Official Selection
December 19, 2020 – “…just one more night for quite a while until you realise you’ve spent the last 3 hours on the game. – random-games.com
August 25, 2020 – “…is a masterpiece… and the entire title is pulled together with an endearing art style. – pocketgamer.com
November 19, 2020 – “When the original game launched, we featured it as our Game of the Week. – toucharcade.com
November 18, 2020 – “…heads to early access on Google Play. – pocketgamer.com
November 18, 2020 – “… Arrives on the Google Play Store in Early Access. – droidgamers.com
Release Date: 18 November 2020 (Early Access)
The Bonfire 2: Uncharted Shores is a sequel to the award-winning game, The Bonfire: Forsaken Lands. It expands on every aspect of the original and brings greater depth.
Design your city, manage resources as well as your workers, each with unique personalities. Explore a procedurally generated world map with ships to find free cities to trade and mysterious dungeons to explore. However, keep in mind to place your buildings carefully as the positioning of these buildings can be vital to manage certain resources and affects gameplay. Above all, build a powerful settlement and gain magical artifacts to defeat an ancient evil.
In conclusion, do you have what it takes to survive the harsh world of the Uncharted Shores?
=== FEATURES OF THE BONFIRE 2: UNCHARTED SHORES ===
- A survival strategy game where you build, craft, gather resources during the day.
- Place buildings and design your own city layouts.
- The positioning of these buildings can be vital to manage certain resources and affects gameplay.
- Defend your settlement from monsters like wolves, chupacabra, spiders, and Tribal enemies.
- Randomly generated world-map to explore with ships.
- Every character unit has stats such as Strength, agility intelligence and unique personality skills.
- Managing health, energy, and hunger is key to the survival of units.
- Character units gain XP and level up.
- Finally, craft items and equip units with better weapons and armors.