Slot games are undeniably the most popular game choice among players since they have fast and easy gameplay. With a lot of options to choose from, you may be more interested to play something that has some unique aspect to it. If so, check out Paradise Trippies by Caleta Gaming.
This slot game is available in Bitcoin casinos and not on regular online casinos. The reason behind this is that since it’s played using cryptocurrency, the prizes come in the form of non-fungible tokens (NFTs) which are in demand today.
If you haven’t heard of Paradise Trippies before, here are some facts you should know about it:
About the game
This slot game is set on a tropical beach with a stunning view of the Hawaiian coast. As you play the game, have a fun and relaxing time as it has the right elements of a fancy vacation that everyone dreams of.
Aside from beach bars and palm trees in the background, there is also relaxing background music that blends well with the winds and the waves. Unlike other games, Paradise Trippies features an animated sun which rises and sets.
Paradise Trippies uses several aesthetic and psychedelic NFTs as its symbols. Each of these has different values which make the game more exciting. Some symbols are worth more than the others so you must learn about which ones you should keep an eye out for. With that, here are the symbols used in the game:
These symbols give off a decent amount of prize when they show up on the reels three or more times. With that, make sure to keep an eye out for these:
- Trippy Drink
- Smoking Goblin
- Smoking Bunny
- Trucker Werewolf
- Trippy Frog
Some game symbols are valued more than the aforementioned. Here’s a list of high-paying symbols to watch out for:
- Medusa → A classic take on the mythological look of this popular character with red eyes and snake hair. Though her curse may be scary, seeing her on the reels three to five times gives off a high payout.
- Pink fairy → An adorable fairy with pink wings and antennas which may give off exciting prizes when it shows up across your screen.
- Rainbow-winged dragon → One of the highest paying symbols in the game which can give something between $50 to $1000 when it shows up three to five times.
Aside from the trippy symbols used in the game, there are also special features that will help you earn bigger prizes. These are:
- Wild symbols → The game’s wild symbol is the Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYT) NFT which looks like a multicoloured ape with a colourful party hat. This can substitute for all other symbols in the game except for the scatters. You will find this symbol on reels 3, 4, and 5.
- Legendary Box Bonus → The golden box which has a monkey’s face on it is the game’s bonus symbol. If you happen to land three of these, you will trigger the Legendary Box Bonus and earn amazing prizes worth between 10x and 75x your wager. This may appear on reels 1, 3, and 5.
- Mega Trip Box → This special feature is the grandest among all as it can multiply your wager up to a thousand times. It may also give you one of its special prizes that may give you a unique NFT. There are three categories of NFTs they can give you — Bad Trip NFT, Good Trip NFT, and Special Trip NFT.
These are just some facts that you would have to know about Paradise Trippies and what makes it such an exciting game. If you haven’t tried it before, head over to your preferred Bitcoin or crypto casino and see if they offer this trippy NFT slot game!