Press, Reviews and Achievements
March 16, 2020 – “…also offers relaxing gameplay wrapped in some absolutely stunning artwork and visuals.” – pocketgamer.com
Release Date: TBA
Platform: iOS and Android
Philatelist is an indie puzzle game inspired by philately. In this game players travel through different locations and gather postage stamps. The gameplay is based on a puzzle game where a player puts fragments together in a logical way. Afterwards, postage stamps can be added in the philatelist’s album.
=== FEATURES OF PHILATELIST ===
- 81 stamps to collect in 9 countries
- 8 different game modes: gravity, timed, rotation and a lot more!
- 3 different difficulty modes; 9, 16, 24 puzzle pieces
- 4 power ups available to help you complete the puzzle
- Access your album to see collected stamps
- 18 fun facts to learn more about stamps on loading screens
- Full gamepad Support
- Special desaturation game mode and play the puzzle in black and white!
Collect your stamps and learn the history of philately. It’s a great game to play with families and friends!