Press, Reviews and Achievements
December 20, 2020 – “The art is pleasant, and the puzzles can be fun, so if you enjoy casual games, you might get a kick out of this release. – androidpolice.com
January 16, 2021 – “It all looks like a credible take on the rarely imitated Professor Layton formula. – droidgamers.com
January 16, 2021 – “…a puzzle adventure game inspired by Professor Layton, available now for Android. – pocketgamer.com
January 15, 2021 – “…a Layton-Esque Puzzler that’s Looking for Beta Testers. – toucharcade.com
Release Date: 16 December 2020 (Android Early Access), iOS TBA
Platform: Android and iOS
May’s Mysteries: The Secret Of Dragonville is an exciting puzzle adventure.
Follow May, an intelligent and charismatic girl, in her quest to find her missing brother. Advance through the adventure by solving over 270 logic puzzles, tricky rhythmic games and hand drawn hidden object scenes.
Search for clues about May’s brother, visit mysterious locations and meet interesting characters along the way, which will help you in your journey.
=== FEATURES OF MAY’S MYSTERIES: THE SECRET OF DRAGONVILLE ===
- Over 270 mini-games: 230 logic puzzles, 25 hidden object games and 13 rhythmic games
- Intriguing storyline adventure with 80 locations
- Travel through 4 intriguing worlds, visit mysterious locations and discover well kept secrets
- Charming hand-drawn graphics
- Meet curious characters along the way who can help you in your journey
- 8 music themes
- Experience the story through unexpected upheavals and enjoy 7 minutes of hand drawn animated cut scenes.
- Over 25 hours of gameplay