Hardkour by Fingerbait is a Parkour runner where you play ahead of time, put your moves in before you get to the direction cubes by tapping the left or right side of the screen.
The more moves you put it ahead of time, the faster your player runs giving you a faster better score. If you have a great memory and quick reflexes, you are gonna love this.
- Simple graphics with a retro-cyber touch, reminding of TRON-like glowing effects
- Dead-easy controls, tap in the direction the arrows guide you to and your character will follow
- Test your memory as HARDKOUR allows you to add moves in advance and the more you add, the faster your player will run
- Play HARDKOUR continuously for as long as your memory and reflexes let you, as the game ends only when you hit a wall or fall in the gap
- HARDKOUR by default has powerful contrast graphics (glowing green on black) but you can change the theme to choose Red, Blue or even Pink.
Top 30 Best Indie Games 2014 - App Apes
PLAYPLAYFUN'S IMPRESSION ON HARDKOUR:
Hardkour looks like an action platformer game in the first glance. However, you soon realize that Hardkour is more of a memory game that is infused with an automated action platformer runner game.
Much like the developer say, this game will test your memory. However, you can choose to sit back, relax and enjoy the cool animation of a parkour runner while pressing the arrow keys just before it is required. You might want to do this on your first few runs to watch the fluid animation of the runner doing all kinds of flips, jumps and rolls. They are quite a sight to watch!
If you are playing this for the points, you will soon realize that it is not as easy as you thought. You can quickly lose track of your clicks which then force you to slow down and let the game reveal itself to you.
Overall, as simple as it looks, Hardkour is actually quite tough and challenging. But, fortunately, it is not too tough that it breaks the game. Hardkour will definitely be a hit for many gamers out there!